Nauticam Atomos Flame
Introducing Nauticam Atomos Flame
The Atomos Ninja Inferno and Shogun Inferno Monitor/Recorders
Both the Atomos Ninja Inferno and Shogun Inferno are built around an ultra-bright 1500nit 10-bit HDR monitor and both feature an HDMI 2.0 input. The Shogun Inferno also features quad link 4 x 3G SDI or a single 12G Single Link SDI input. Similarly on the output side, the Ninja Inferno is equipped with a single HDMI 2.0 output while the Shogun Inferno has one 4K-SDI 12G/6G or HD-SDI 3G/1.5G in addition to an HDMI 2.0 output.
With supported cameras, remote start/stop is available over HDMI or SDI connection.
The Shogun and Ninja Inferno's can record 4K 60p ProRes or DNxHR from supported cameras and is recorded to supported SSD drives attached to the monitor. In addition to recording the highest quality possible from the camera, the Shogun/Ninja provide a variety of on-screen exposure and focus assistance overlays as well as the ability to show the image with a monitoring LUT applied.
The Nauticam Atomos Flame Housing
Nauticam Atomos Flame Housing for Shogun and Ninja Flame/Inferno 7'' 10-bit 4K/HD SDI/HDMI Recorder/Monitor/Player is designed from the ground up to help maximize underwater video capture.
The housing comes in three variants, one for HDMI 1.4 (17909), one for SDI (17910) and one for HDMI 2.0 (17909N). The HDMI 2.0 version features the new M28 large-bore bulkhead connection to support the new pass-through HDMI 2.0 connection available on supported camera housings.
All versions are equipped with a second M16 bulkhead to support an SDI output (Shogun Inferno only) to either a surface monitor or a second housed monitor.
The housing can be attached in several orientations with the optional mounting hardware listed in the Resources section in the sidebar.
An optional monitor hood is also available to aid in bright ambient light viewing.
HDMI 2.0 input
- 25077 M24D1R205-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-XT3 to use with Ninja V housing)
- 25078 M28A1R225-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-BMPCCII/S1R to use with Ninja V housing)
- 25079 M28A2R210-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-GH5V to use with Ninja V housing)
- 25084 M24D1R270-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-EM1X to use with Ninja V housing)
- 25085 M28C1R200-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-Z7V to use with Ninja V housing)
Optional Mounting Hardware
- 17951 Nauticam Atomos Shogun/Flame housing mounting system
- 17952 Nauticam Atomos Shogun/Flame housing mounting adaptor for NA-A7/A7II
- 17953 Nauticam Atomos Shogun/Flame housing mounting adaptor for NA-GH4/GH5
- 17954 Tripod plate for NA-A7/A7II/GH4/GH5
- 17955 Mounting Ball for Nauticam Atomos Shogun/Flame Housing
- 16226 Mounting Brackets for Nauticam Atomos Shogun/Flame Housing on Epic LT/Weapon LT Housing
What's In the Box
- 17909,9N or 10 Housing with M16 Vacuum valve pre-installed.
- Housing O-ring, lubricant and removal tool
- CR2032 Battery (for vacuum system)
- Padded Travel Case
- 17919 Monitor Hood for Nauticam Atomos Shogun/Flame Housing
- 90138 Housing o-ring (I.D.=224mm, C.S.=3.0mm) For NA-Shogun/Flame
Temperature Control System
To ensure normal operational temperatures in water the Nauticam housing uses two active cooling fans. These fans distribute heat over the housing back panel where it can be effectively transferred into the water.
Dynamic Mounting Options
Two sets of pre-drilled mounting points and optional brackets allow for a variety of mounting variations. The monitor orientation can be flipped when the monitor is mounted inverted.
Access to onscreen controls of the Atomos monitors is provided by buttons at the bottom of the housing and an arm at the top that swings out of the way when not in use.
ROTARY LOCKING LATCH
An oversized rotary latch seals the housing, and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system, and vacuum valve, is included in the Shogun Housing as standard equipment. This monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing.